Today, Sunday October 10th is World Mental Health Day. To mark this, we are promoting positive mental health amongst members by sharing the information below and also on our social media channels. Attached are contact details for a number of support services available locally and nationally.
Please distribute and share on your social media as you see fit.
- In Sync youth counselling service available in Kildare: https://insync.ie/youth-counselling-service/
- Jigsaw online support: https://jigsaw.ie/talk-online/
- 50808 text line: https://text50808.ie/
- Pieta House helpline: https://www.pieta.ie/how-we-can-help/helpline/
- Belongto: Supporting Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans Young People. 01-6706223
- Childline. 1800666666
- SpunOut. https://spunout.ie/category/mental-health