On November 5th, our club Secretary sent an email communication to all Full Members regarding plans for this year’s AGM. Given the situation with Covid-19 we will not be able to hold an AGM as we normally do in the main hall, so alternative arrangements have been put in place, following guidance from GAA HQ.
The normal processes and procedures for an AGM will be split out over the next few weeks and will adhere to a specific timeline with all aspects being dealt with accordingly. It is very important that our members familiarise themselves with the key dates and take action accordingly.
To quickly recap the key dates
- November 2nd - The 2020 Executive ratified all 2019 AGM Minutes (Complete)
- November 5th – Secretary communicates AGM date, nomination papers and invite for motions to full members (Complete)
- November 18th – All Nominations and Motions must be returned by 5pm on Nov. 18th to the secretary by post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- November 23rd – Secretary will communicate the AGM Agenda, Secretarys Report, Chairmans Address, Financial Report, Nominations, Motions and Voting Papers
- December 3rd – AGM Day; Returning Officer will count the Votes and the new Executive and Officers will be confirmed.
- December 10th – The new executive will respond to questions received on the Secretary’s Report and the Financial Report
- December 17th – The new Executive will respond to questions on Motions and AOB
Actions for Members
- Please submit your nominations and motions BEFORE the deadline (5pm on Nov. 18th).
- If you did not yet receive the above mentioned eMail please contact our club secretary Briege Little (email@example.com)
Alternatively you can download the documents from here – Clane GAA 2020 AGM Documents
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Further details will be communicated in due course. In the mean time we have created a simple FAQ which you can find >>Click here for FAQ<<.