UPDATE 12pm Saturday 25/7 - All tickets for both Clane and Eadestown Supporters are fully SOLD OUT
TRAFFIC: The access road from the village main street to Clane GAA has thankfully reopened. A limited amount of parking will be available in Clane GAA for Match Ticket Holders ONLY from 5pm. The school opposite will also have parking available.
ENTRY: We remind patrons that they will be required to present their match ticket receipt and the reference number (either printout or on their phone) as well as an official form of ID which matches the name on the ticket in order to gain entry. For patrons who bought 2 tickets you will be required to enter with the other person at the same time. No Re-Admittance is possible.
NO TICKETS WILL BE ON SALE AT THE GATE.
Please download our club mobile app and subscribe to Clane Gaa to keep up to date with all club news and events.
Due to Government restrictions on the numbers attending matches which is limited to 200 including players, officials and coaching staff we have made Saturday evenings Division 2 Football League tie Vs Eadestown an all ticket affair.
No payment for entrance will be accepted at the gate – tickets must be purchased in advance online from the club shop (UPDATE SOLD OUT). Since children also count among the maximum attendance of 200, children will also require a ticket to enter.
This link is reserved for Clane GAA Supporters and the number of tickets is as stated limited in adherence with government guidelines.
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets are limited to a maximum of 2 per person
- You will be required to show your receipt (phone or printout) and quote the ticket reference number printed on your receipt to gain admission
- You will be required to show an official form of ID that matches the name on the ticket receipt
- If you purchase 2 tickets you will be required to enter as a pair at the same time
- No re-admittance will be possible
- These tickets are reserved for Clane Gaa supporters and members
Any abuse of the above T&Cs and you will be refused admission.