Our YOUNG PLAYERS should always
- Play fairly, do their best and enjoy themselves.
- Shake hands before and after the game irrespective of the result.
- Respect fellow team members, coaches, referees and opponents
- Be gracious in defeat and modest in victory.
- Inform their coach/mentor/manager when they are unavailable for training and games.
- Talk to the Club Children’s Officer with any concerns or questions they may have.
- Take due care of club equipment
Latest, complete GAA Code of Behaviour, Underage is available at Code of behaviour Underage