- Applaud good performance and efforts from players and opponents, regardless of the result.
- Condemn the use of violence in any form, be it by fellow spectators, coaches, officials or players.
- Encourage players to participate according to the rules and the referees’ decisions.
- Demonstrate appropriate behaviour by not using foul language or harassing players, coaches or officials.
- Never enter the field of play, before, during or after a game, unless specifically invited to do so by an official in charge.
- Respect the decisions of all officials.
- Never ridicule or scold a player for making a mistake during games or competitions.
- Show respect to your Club’s opponents. Without them there would be no games or competitions.
- Uphold the principles of FAIR PLAY and RESPECT for all.
Latest, complete GAA Code of Behaviour, Underage is available at Code of behaviour Underage